1. Data controller
Olivotto Glass Technologies S.p.A., with registered office at Viale Gandhi n. 22 10051 Avigliana – TO (Italy) (the “Company”, “Olivotto” or the “Controller”) guarantees compliance with personal data protection legislation, providing the following information about the processing of data disclosed or in any case collected when browsing this website.
2. . Data processed, purpose and legal basis of processing
Data generated by accessing the website
During normal operation, the computer systems and software procedures used to allow this website to function acquire certain personal data, the transmission of which is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols.
This data (such as, for example, domain names, IP addresses, operating system used, type of browser device used for the connection) are not accompanied by any additional personal information and are used to: i) obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the website; ii) manage needs for controlling the methods by which it is used; and iii) ascertain liability in the event of hypothetical computer crimes.
The legal basis that makes the processing of this data lawful is the need to make the website functions usable following user access.
Data supplied voluntarily by the user
The personal data supplied by the user in forms is collected and processed for the following purposes:
- to entertain relations with the client;
- where specific consent is given, for the periodic e-mailing of newsletters and advertising materials;;
- where specific consent is given, to receive updates on our activities and reports on the publication of posts on our blog;
- if sending CVs, only for staff selection purposes.
The legal basis the makes the processing lawful is the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract. In the cases specifically indicated, the legal basis is the consent supplied freely by the data subject.
3. Nature of the conferral
Apart from that specified for browsing data, the conferral of data:
- with respect to the purposes pursuant to letters a) and d), is optional, but any refusal will make it impossible for Olivotto to contact the user.
- with respect to the purposes pursuant to letters b) and c), is also optional and its use is subject to specific consent being given. Any refusal will make it impossible for Olivotto to send out newsletters and advertising materials or invitations to Olivotto events or initiatives.
4. Data processing methods and storage time
The data collected will be processed by means of electronic or automated and telematic instruments or by means of manual processing with logics that are strictly linked to the purposes for which the personal data was collected and in any case in such a way as to guarantee its security. Data is stored for the time strictly necessary to the management of the purposes for which the data was collected and in compliance with current provisions and legal obligations.
In any case, Olivotto applies rules that prevent the storage of data on a permanent basis and therefore limits storage time in compliance with the principle of minimising data processing.
5. Authorised processors, supervisors and the disclosure of data
The processing of the data collected is carried out by in-house staff of Olivotto identified and authorised to this end to carry out the processing according to specific instructions given in compliance with current legislation.
If the data collected is necessary or instrumental to the fulfilment of the indicated purposes, it may be processed by third parties appointed as external data supervisors or, as applicable, disclosed to them as autonomous controllers and, precisely:
- companies belonging to our corporate group;
- persons, companies, associations or professional firms providing our Company with assistance and consultancy;
- companies, entities, associations providing services connected with or instrumental to the execution of the above purposes (analysis and market research service, computer system maintenance).
The data collected can also be transferred abroad, to companies that may or may not be part of our corporate group, including outside the European Union, in the ways and manners envisaged by current legislation, in any case guaranteeing a suitable level of protection.
In any case, personal data will never be disseminated.
6. Rights of the data subject
You can access data, object to its processing or request the erasure, amendment or update of all personal data collected by Olivotto, for the exercise of the rights pursuant to Articles 12, 15 – 22 of Regulation EU 2016/679, by e-mailing email@example.com
7. Data Protection Officer
The Data Supervisor is Olivotto Glass Technologies S.p.A.
Last updated: May 2018