The LC, Large Container blowing machine, has been designed to produce automatically huge containers (up to 64lt) performing patented high efficient three steps process. The patented process consists of three steps: blank, intermediate and blow mould. Such arrangement allows a precise control of the glass expansion along the whole cycle.
Futhermore, as the final expansion is the longest operation of the cycle, the third mould has been duplicated, so as to have a higher efficiency of the complete line.
- Production rate: 2 to 8 articles/min
- Typical daily pull: 15 to 25 tons
- Available as single section (LC)
- Fed by gob feeder, maximum gob weight 12 KG.
Electronic integrated control system, providing motor synchronisation and timing of all mechanism
- Maximum articles sizes: body diameter 460 mm, mouth diameter 150 mm, height 750 mm (higher heights as option)